Site Visitor Forms
Distance Education Considerations
When evaluating a distance education program, a distance education component of a traditional program, or courses offered via distance education, the program is expected to meet all relevant standards. The site visit team must consider the information obtained in response to the questions found on this form in determining the program’s compliance with the indicated objectives.
Non Traditional Curriculum Tracks
When evaluating a program that offers non-traditional curriculum tracks (i.e., evening, weekend, and/or part-time curricular track), the program is expected to meet all relevant standards. The site visit team must consider the information obtained in response to the questions found on this form in determining the program’s compliance with the indicated objectives.
RSVTFs and Checklists
- 2021 Standards Radiography RSVTF
- 2021 Standards Radiography RSVTF Checklist
- 2021 Standards Radiation Therapy RSVTF
- 2021 Standards Radiation Therapy RSVTF Checklist
- 2021 Standards Magnetic Resonance RSVTF
- 2021 Standards Magnetic Resonance RSVTF Checklist
- 2021 Standards Medical Dosimetry RSVTF
- 2021 Standards Medical Dosimetry RSVTF Checklist
Reimbursement will not be made until the Report of Site Visit Team Findings (RSVTF), RSVTF Checklist, peer performance evaluations, and expense voucher with detailed receipts have been submitted. Refer to the reimbursement guidelines and instructions on the below document.
Site Visit Agenda Templates
Site Visitor Application
Site Visitor Qualifications:
To qualify as an apprentice site visitor, an individual must have attended a JRCERT accreditation seminar and be able to demonstrate the ability to make a positive contribution to the accreditation process by documenting the following criteria to the satisfaction of the JRCERT:
- Knowledge and understanding of JRCERT accreditation standards
- Appropriate professional experience
- Appropriate professional certification
- Involvement with a JRCERT accredited program or recognized clinical setting
Please note: The greatest need for JRCERT site visitors is currently in magnetic resonance, medical dosimetry, radiation therapy, and radiography practitioners. Individuals completing a radiography application who are not practitioners will be eligible to attend a workshop; however, an assignment to a site visit may not occur for some time.