Happy National Radiologic Technology Week from all of us at the JRCERT! We thank and appreciate the dedicated and skilled medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals for their commitment to the field. In honor of this week, the JRCERT is offering a free course on the LINK learning management system.
“Successfully Managing Change” is being offered free of charge for the month of November, and is a one credit hour ASRT approved Category A elearning course. See below for a description of the course and the learning objectives.
Successfully Managing Change
None of us can escape change, therefore it is well worth developing strategies to manage it! Because everyone has to manage change, having tools to help embrace it will lead to the best outcomes. “Successfully Managing Change” includes the stages and pace of change, dealing with resistance, adaptive strategies, approaching change as an opportunity for growth, and more.
Upon completion of this eLearning course, participants will be able to:
- Identify change and its three stages.
- Describe the benefits of change management.
- Identify the various types of classifications to reactions to change and where you align.
- Describe the aspects of resistance to change and ways to overcome them.
- List Conner’s key strategies to developing resiliency.
- Identify strategies for helping change to be accepted and implemented in the workplace.