Current Site Visitors on assignment on behalf of the JRCERT can access program information by clicking on the Accreditation Portal button.
Site Visitor Progression
Because site visitors and the site visit play a critical role in the accrediting process, the following guidelines are established for the promotion of apprentices and site visitors:
To be an apprentice, the individual must:
- Document entry-level criteria
- Attend a JRCERT Site Visitor Workshop prior to initial assignment
Apprentices are eligible for promotion to Team Member after participation in at least three site visits with satisfactory evaluations.
To serve as a Team Member, the individual must:
- Continue to meet entry level criteria
- Attend periodic workshops
- Accept assignments
- Receive satisfactory evaluations
Team members are eligible for promotion to Team Chair after participation in at least 6 site visits with satisfactory evaluations.
A team member being considered for promotion to team chair must have received recommendations from two current JRCERT team chairs and:
- Continue to meet entry-level criteria
- Document participation in a JRCERT Site Visitor Workshop every three years
- Document involvement in program self-study and the accreditation process
Site visitors serve at the pleasure of the JRCERT, which reserves the right to terminate an appointment at any time.
Site visitors receive letters of appointment annually with composite evaluation scores