Site Visitor Qualifications:
To qualify as an apprentice site visitor, an individual must have attended a JRCERT accreditation seminar and be able to demonstrate the ability to make a positive contribution to the accreditation process by documenting the following criteria to the satisfaction of the JRCERT:
- Knowledge and understanding of professional radiologic sciences education
- Knowledge and understanding of JRCERT accreditation standards
- Appropriate professional experience
- Appropriate professional certification
- Involvement with a JRCERT accredited program or recognized clinical setting
Please note: The greatest need for JRCERT site visitors is currently in magnetic resonance, medical dosimetry, radiation therapy, and radiography practitioners. Individuals completing a radiography application who are not practitioners will be eligible to attend a workshop; however, an assignment to a site visit may not occur for some time.