The JRCERT is seeking a candidate for the position of Accreditation Specialist. We seek an individual that has the following qualifications:
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in radiography and/or radiation therapy or certification by the Medical Dosimetry Certification Board (MDCB);
- Master’s degree;
- Experience as an educator or site visitor;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Office;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; and
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
This individual will be responsible for reviewing accreditation documents, supporting program officials throughout the accreditation process, and representing the JRCERT at professional organization and state meetings.
This position requires relocation to Chicago, Illinois with a flexible start date.
The JRCERT offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a part of the JRCERT staff, please send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, salary requirements and three letters of reference to Leslie Winter via e-mail ([email protected]).
Due to the upcoming holidays and end of semester obligations, the JRCERT has received requests to extend the application deadline. Please submit the necessary documentation no later than February 15, 2019.