Interested in Becoming a Site Visitor?
Site Visitor Qualifications:
To qualify as an apprentice site visitor, an individual must have attended a JRCERT accreditation seminar and be able to demonstrate the ability to make a positive contribution to the accreditation process by documenting the following criteria to the satisfaction of the JRCERT:
- Knowledge and understanding of professional radiologic sciences education
- Knowledge and understanding of JRCERT accreditation standards
- Appropriate professional experience
- Appropriate professional certification
- Involvement with a JRCERT accredited program or recognized clinical setting