JRCERT Mission, Vision and Core Values
The Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) promotes excellence in education and elevates the quality and safety of patient care through the accreditation of educational programs in radiography, radiation therapy, magnetic resonance, and medical dosimetry.
Assuring programs achieve excellence in education through programmatic accreditation.
- Maintains recognition by the United States Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) as the only programmatic accreditor for radiologic sciences programs.
- Believes educational quality and integrity cannot be compromised.
- Respects the rights and promotes the welfare of students and patients.
- Appreciates that the programs it serves utilize diverse approaches to quality education.
- Collaborates with other organizations to advance professionalism.
- Exemplifies the highest ethical principles in its actions and decisions.
- Is responsive to the changing needs of the profession.