JRCERT Mission, Vision and Core Values
The Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) promotes excellence in education and elevates the quality and safety of patient care through the accreditation of educational programs in radiography, radiation therapy, magnetic resonance, and medical dosimetry.
Assuring programs achieve excellence in education through programmatic accreditation.
- Believes educational quality and integrity should not be compromised.
- Respects and protects the rights of students.
- Promotes the welfare of patients.
- Encourages educational innovation.
- Collaborates with other organizations to advance the profession.
- Exemplifies the highest ethical principles in its actions and decisions.
- Responds in a proactive and dynamic manner to the environment in which we operate.